Thursday, December 2, 2010

sudden discouragement.

i was so pumped and ready for him to come while i continued going to school. i had my schedule all arranged perfectly so i would have school and work just two days a week. but i then i get on to register for the classes and everything fell apart right in front of my face. classes i needed were filled, i scored a 24 on my ACT in math and english, but they won't let me take the most basic classes, and i can't just register for any classes at any time, because i have a baby!! it's really sooo frustrating. i honestly broke down and cried. i know all i need to do is take placement tests because apparently my ACT scores have expired, but i'm so busy with studying for finals that it all seems so impossible. i definitely need a pick me up. i have a lot of people who have offered to help me by watching my baby boy chance when i needed them to, but i was really looking forward to being able to be with him more than just at night and on weekends. i guess i need to sit down and look at the bigger picture of what going to school is really about and accept that i am going to have to sacrifice that time with my son. AAAAHHHH!

on a positive note... 7 weeks left till he is here. :) hopefully a little sooner than that.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm sorry lady!! I need to talk to you about this single motherhood thing. Its awful and frustrating at times. I go through the same thing of not wanting to be away from him more than I have to be. You will get things figured out though, and even if you're not with him 100 percent of the time he will still know you're his mama, and love you the most!! Hang in there.