Tuesday, November 23, 2010

i'm dreaming of a white...

THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!
gobble gobble!

so, apparently there is going to be a MASSIVE snow storm this afternoon... i can't wait!!! :D

except, i am at work... which worries my boss. he told me I AM NOT ALLOWED TO STAY PAST SIX tonight. because he doesn't want me driving in the snow.. and if the storm comes early, I AM TO CLOSE AND LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. that's what happens when you work for your best friend's brother... just slightly protective! haha.

i see a SNOW DAY happening tomorrow. which is SOOOOOO exciting. i love snow days... even though i'm not in high school. but we have to remember that snow days in northern utah are only snow MORNINGS, and school is only delayed until the plows can get out and plow the parking lots... which everything usually gets cleared up around 9:30. kinda makes me wish i lived in south carolina where if they get even ONE CENTIMETER of snow, school is canceled because its "much too dangerous for anyone to be out" haha i find that HILARIOUS!!!!

well, since this is my post before thanksgiving,

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

No comments: