Thursday, December 16, 2010

the days go by...

time is going by faster than it feels. only FIVE weeks left till my little guy is here, but i look at that five weeks and see an eternity!!! i wish this part went by fast and watching him grow up would go by slow. but we all know that's too much to wish for.

here is my countdown to help me take my mind off of my baby countdown, and hopefully make it go by faster.

9 days till christmas
15 days till new years
and 25 days until my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
wooo!!!! i'm so excited i am going to be TWENTY!!! not. i like being nineteen. its a great age to be. i love the feeling of being at the beginning of adulthood and wondering what life will have in store for you.

so.... everyone asks me what i want for christmas and all i can think of is BABY STUFF! i'm pretty much addicted to shopping for little kids now. no big deal. right?

so i was finally able to compile the smallest christmas wish list i have EVER written. here it is:

-a gym pass
-just dance 1 &2
-zumba for wii
-CSI video game for wii
-a belly-band-it
and
-clothes that will inspire me to get in shape.

yeah... pretty lame right? but hey... the presents aren't what christmas is all about anyway. :)

i am most excited to get to be with my family for christmas. brad and diondra will be coming up!! sooo stoked about that one. shadoe is planning on coming up for new years so we can exchange gifts. i got him a cardinals helmet and cardinals youth football (i purposely got youth size for one certain reason (: ) my gift for him cost me a total of $10. thank goodness my dad works for riddell!!. he already knows about it and i know what he got for me. haha he got me a belly-band-it! YAY!!! :) i don't mind not being surprised at all... cause knowing he got me one is going to save me a bunch of money. and of course getting to see my mom's side of the family for christmas is THE BEST!!!!!! its the time i feel closest to them and feel my grandma's love stronger than ever because christmas is her favorite holiday. i'm a little too great at making myself cry... haha. and last but not least, MY COUSIN JT WILL BE HOME FROM HIS MISSION!!! i'm so excited to see him and how much he has changed. :)

i need to give a shout out to my aunt lyn and uncle jim. i honestly love them sooooo much. they are the two most supportive people in the world. i can't wait to go spend basically an entire week with them while she helps me make my baby quilt. if you haven't met them, i really need to introduce you to these two amazing people. you will fall in love with them instantly and be jealous you aren't related to them.

i realized i need to take more pictures and most them on here instead of just chatting away. so i will be sure to start working on that... or maybe not.. because come the end of january.. its going to be PICTURE OVERLOAD on here!!! :D

No comments: