Friday, October 15, 2010

.twenty-five.

so i did this a while ago and decided to do it again... well mostly change some of what i had. but yeah. :)


1. I LOOOVE dance more than anything in this world.
2. i believe you should never make a promise that you only think you can keep.
3. I love playing in the rain and jumping in the puddles it creates. :D
4.
I am going to be the mother of a beautiful baby boy on jan. 21 2010
5.
i love reading. but definitely don't read often enough
6. I HATE it when people get too involved with my life... people have their own lives for a reason... we don't need others.
7. I HATE it when people over obsess with what they think other people are thinking or doing.
8.
i am addicted to politics and wish everyone wanted to be as involved as i do.
9.
i love peanut m&ms, dr. pepper, and orange julius. but not all at the same time.
10. I invision how i want things to go... and if they don't go that way then i get really angry.. which is stupid because people don't know what i want them to say. haha.
11. I hate driving slow and want to kill people that drive in such a stupid manner.
12.
i think its funny when someone slows down to see an accident and then gets in an accident themselves.
13. I love skinny jeans but hate wearing super tight pants.. haha
14.
i know the only good thing barack obama has done in his presidency is getting young voters more involved in the voting process. only problem is.. he only attracts individuals who are uneducated about who is running for office.
15. I think if you enjoy doing something.. you can't possibly suck at doing it.
16. I enjoy driving to random places where no one knows where i am.
17. I love winger's sticky fingers.
18. i hate make up. it bugs my eyes. but i can't stand seeing myself without it.
19.
i wish my family was overly obsessed with hawaii.
20. i hate wearing shoes.. but i have like 26 pairs?? i'm a nerd.
21.
i thoroughly enjoy typing. maybe a little too much.
22.
i want to become a surgical technician for my son. and that's the only reason. which i believe is the best reason in the world.
23. I am slightly hypocritical.
24.
i love photography. but i don't take it seriously enough to make a living off of it.
25.
i honestly have the best family and friends in the world. no doubt about it.

No comments: