Tuesday, September 28, 2010

alarm clock.

my baby boy is already the perfect alarm clock. but in a potentially humiliating way.

this morning at 7:30 i woke up to the beautiful feeling of my child kicking. but instead of the normal "awh! good morning baby!" reaction, it was "get up and run to the john".

yes. he was kicking my bladder and i nearly wet my pants. i guess i am thankful it wasn't in the middle of the night, and he was decent enough to wait till a decent hour to complain about not having the space he was used to.

it's really amazing how unborn babies have their own little personalities that only the mother knows. for example, my son hates it when i am hot. he will be squirming like crazy and if i place a wet towel on my stomach, he instantly calms down. and he doesn't like it one bit when his space is invaded. meaning i can't sit up straight, i have to be leaning back into a chair. and when we had the 20 week ultra sound, he wouldn't stop moving the entire time and kept hiding his face.

motherhood is such a beautiful thing. i love it. :)

No comments: